Fantasy Hoops!

Welcome all to my first post on Rotoboys.com. I hope you can use my information and advice to improve your fantasy basketball teams. Since my main fantasy league is an 9 category roto league (the 8 normal categories and turnovers), I will gear my advice towards rotisserie scoring leagues. I will update you on all of the hot waver wire pickups, recent injuries, position battles, and buy low/sell high. I will also update you on everyday happenings around the league. Feel free to email me at bigmel2k5@yahoo.com with any questions about your own teams, I will be glad to assist you. I will post my first column on friday november 24th. So watch out for it and for a new column every day from here on out! Good luck to all and to all a happy thanksgiving!
~Brian Melnick aka Big Mel

0 comments: