Hardwood Recap "I have no idea whats going on"

I haven't told you guys this yet, but I am a cheerleader for the University of Miami. Well anyway, last night was our christmas party. Needless to say, I was a little too busy last night to follow the 10 games last night and all of the news in the NBA. I also didn't wake up until 1:00 today and I have a basketball game against Georgia Tech that I have to cheer at. Since I just started this website and not many people are reading it anyway, I can't say I'm sorry for not writing today. Anywho, I'll get back on track tomorrow with a column of Hardwood Recap and a column of Fantasy MD. With December starting, and my christmas party last night, I guess it's not too early to say have a happy holiday season.

~Brian Melnick aka Big Mel email bigmel2k5@yahoo.com

0 comments: